Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:46 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:55 am 

User avatarHazzian Products Unlimited
Researcher
Professor wrote:
we have a direct 45 Gbps fiberoptic cable link through to Sanford University and then directly to the internet backbone, so being in Hong Kong might be less of a disadvantage than it was a year ago.

*looks at .86MBps connection*
*crys*

Make HPU your R&D partner today!
http://forums.simunomics.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6929 <---- Always up to date research listing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:50 pm 

User avatarBarbosa Group of Companies

Was not aware there is a thread talking about product scramble event.

Fast internet connection is definitely an edge you need as you will face on many occasions, you are not alone in submitting products for the event.

This event definitely not for companies just starting up but medium size retailers certainly can compete for a place in Top 10.

It's very important to have all the product range. THe first thing I do when the event started was to lookup my warehouse, and for every single products that I do not have, I buy them from the market. I didn't spend much, buying in between 3M-10M worth of product each which I don't have with the highest qa possible.

I planned to win this event even before it started as I know there will be repeat of this event with the strategy mentioned by Professor by getting all products in all cities. I was not prepared when the event is annouced and I had to change my strategy, from all cities ---> single city. I understand that the key to win is to be able to submit the products continuously, regardless of from which city.

So, after bought products from different cities, I shipped all of them to Bellerive. I had all the product range and can submit whenever I have the time and patience to do this repetitive job.

I do struggle with 2 or 3 products which has high qa but that is not a problem. You can always contact people who has the products and buy from them.
Some products is too expensive to quality shift and I waited until someone submitted and then I continue my donations. I checked back quite often during the event to make sure I am available once the "DIFFICULT" product is submitted by someone else.

Also, it's very important for big retailers like Johns Corp and Real Value to be busy with their lives.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm 

User avatarVaculus
vitorbarbosa wrote:
Also, it's very important for big retailers like Johns Corp and Real Value to be busy with their lives.

LOL

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:30 pm 

User avatarReal Value

ROFL! Yes, it helps if Habars is busy as well. I have never been able to beat Habars when he really wanted to win an event. He is still the master and I am still the student in my mind.

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:46 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])