Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:12 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:14 am 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

thank you vac.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:08 pm 

User avatarVaculus
Data sheet updated. Now it includes big graphs in separate tabs. No change to the guide this time. I have removed the graphs from the site, since they are included in the data sheet now. I will post them later in the EcoSim Journal section as images, for those who can't open an excel file. I will also remake the site and make it more simple, keeping only the data sheet and the calculator (no reason for guides to be there, since players are supposed to seek guides in the forum). I am still waiting for people to tell me if they like better the new style of the graphs, or if there is anything else they would like to see.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:26 pm 

User avatarVaculus
Data sheet updated. I added some info about population on the guide.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 pm 

User avatarVaculus
I forgot to mention that I will stop collecting data for ft² of buildings. I found out that those values just show the number of total active ft² on the moment. They are not the total ft² that were active during the day. This means that any strange spikes you see on the graphs could be the result of me collecting the data on a different time of the day for some reason (or some players reseting their buildings during the time I collect the data). I will make new graphs that show only maximum values for total ft², just to record some potential. Recording a trend is impossible. Unless someone is willing to make his PC autocollect data in various times during the day to get average values (I am not doing that).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:38 am 

User avatarVaculus
I decided to stop recording economy statistics, since the game provides graphs for the last 3 months (they even display values and dates when you hover the cursor). The only thing I still record now is Allmart's share and maximum ft for buildings. The last recordings I made are in a spreadsheet at http://simuguides.cwahi.net/. If anyone is willing to continue recording all statistics, be my guest. I believe that the current game graphs are enough to inform people about the economy. In the end of the month I will post here 2 graphs, one for Allmart's share (since it's missing from the game) and one for maximum ft of buildings.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:32 pm 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

:thumbup:

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:12 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])