Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:13 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:22 am 

User avatarShadow Raven Industries
Accessories Crafter
I've linked this spreadsheet in response to another thread but due to receiving requests to expand the scope of the work I have improved it and created a fully functional calculator for any product type and situation.

The calculator can produce to within 1% accuracy the output for any combination of variables, those variables being:

Product
Land Type
Building Size
Research Level (If Applicable)
Research % Applied to Speed (If Applicable)
Salary
Worker Wage Adjustment for the city being tested

Instructions of how to properly enter the numbers will display when the respective cells are selected. The default is set for factories, don't forget to check the appropriate box if testing a farm or raw material or you will not get the correct numbers.

Thanks go to Vaculus for sharing a formula that helped to remove the size constraints. Accuracy could be slightly improved by using a lookup table vs. the formula but not enough to warrant creating a multimillion record lookup table. And thanks to Aindala for sharing a spreadsheet that I understand originated with Krudd Kapitalism which helped to improve accuracy.

There are 4 products that will not be as accurate as the rest due to values not being entered for them in the aforementioned spreadsheet shared by Aindala. If anyone has a factory of any size producing Cell Phones, Extraction Tools, Lotion, or Notebook Computers I can improve accuracy for those products if you are willing to share the following information:

Land Type
Building Size
Salary (And whether you are using economy auto-adjust or not)
Current Worker Wage Adjustment at the time of capturing the information
If research is being used for speed, the level of the research and the percentage applied to speed
Building Output

While any size will suffice, the larger size the more helpful the information will be.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y1v9mktswt3by ... sx?v=0swn-

21kb download

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:40 pm 
EcoSim Editor

User avatarAindala Holdings
Bottled Water Genius
I simply copied the data Krudd made available at the time - he made a spreadsheet available for sale, but he kept the formulas hidden. I changed many variables in order to have the most complete array of data possible, but as for the goods that did not exist at the time, there is nothing I could do.

Give yourself some exposure for your company!

“If I owe you a pound, I have a problem; but if I owe you a million, the problem is yours.”
J. M. Keynes

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:50 pm 

User avatarReal Value

Vaculus has a spreadsheet which had data for some products on fractional daily production.

One way to calculate it if you have a free land slot is to make a factory of 100 sq ft, run it for a week, and see what it makes per day.

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:13 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])