Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:36 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:15 pm 

Location: Islamabad,Pakistan sometimes in Lahore & family vacation homee in miami(waterfront property)
BB Retail

How to form & operate an Intelligence Agency.
Intelligence Agencies can be very useful for taking revenge on people you hate (like I did on milkco),and for learning about other's dominance plans.It can also help you steal some ideas for your own TG.Your funders may want you to keep observers idle just so they can know what is being planned.For example one of my funders invested 1.5 billion in my project to finish off a TG,and ransom it.I had spent around 4 billion total in trying to sabotage the Trading Group and I was close to getting founder status with one spy and my two others were already officers,however the funder decided that the TG was launching plans to dominate various products of Bellerive and Canjara which he fancied to keep for himself.So he paid me 2.5 billion to return to other funders who wanted me to destroy it,and he gave me an extra 1 billion to keep esponiage on.By the end of the project term,he had spent 6 billion total on the project in esponiage,and leaked messages & conversations.All so he could keep his monopolies on the products he had conquered.
When you have an Intelligence Agency,rule number #1 is to never play with your own money.In the beggining of the DIA(now the NNIA) I had spent 5 billion of my own cash.I highly regret it.Nor did I have any product dominance to keep and it was not my best interest but perhaps that little amount brought me in the eyes of my 2 other friends who got me introduced to funders who were looking for this kind of a thing.At the end I am proud to say in my whole espionage career,over 35 billion has been given to me.
My first example: Farmers TG.
Project Cost: 50 Tickets for buying founder status, and I had already spent 150 tickets on it.
Cost of tickets at that time: 50,000,000
So the cost was 10,000,000,000 on that one TG.
How much did I myself take from the project? 12 tickets were paid as bonuses to me.That's around 600,000,000 which went in my pockets.
There were 7 investors.Each one of them had either a grudge against Boston Co., or Goodside Grocery.I personally came up with the idea of it due to MY PERSONAL HATRED AGAINST MILKCO, the biggest D*CKHEAD in the game.Seriously,just because of his reporting my bank I am doing all of this.Just to spite him.Now,back to the topic.First we sat inside for a few weeks getting information of some products.Then we got into good terms with people.It would have costed a few extra HUNDRED tickets to get founder status,but an old friend of mine,who was recently promoted founder agreed to convince and sell the seat for 50 tickets,which was a mere 2,500,000,000(2.5 Billion Bucks) at that time.So we kept the seat for a while,then when it was decided that the TG is of now use any longer I terminated it.Even though when word got out,a prominent member even offered a 100 ticket ransom however I declined (I do regret this).
How do we handle the billions?
This is the hardest,the most difficult,longest part.Where as there is more than 15 billion currently in my Intelligence Agency,only 2 billion is at my disposal.That too has been circulated and circulated and circulated.It started as a 5 billion paycheck,2 weeks ago and people took cuts and cuts and cuts.Even now it will be in 5 different accounts of which I know the password to none.Which brings me to my next point:
Trust
You have to TRUST your directors,TRUST your financial operator,TRUST the companies you invest in and NOT under any circumstances start any fight with them.Never ask for a 100% cash back.Your Financial Operator is your best friend.Always keep a dividend plan.Keep a wide portfolio.
Back to how do we handle the billions
It should suffice to say that is classified,for if a hint of my technique is released,the names of MY secondary accounts and my banker's investments and finanical operator's helper's names will be obvious.
Hierarchy
The following is the hierarchy of the NNIA.
Cheif of Staff: ME (N-AWAN/MALIK)
Director: Doueik INC
Financial Executive: Name Classified
Manager of TG 1: Name Classified
Spies: 6
Now,the names will be leaked after a week when our full-fledged operations are underway and have reached the 25% mark.
IF ANYONE EVER NEEDS TO SPY ON A TG,TO CHECK WHAT IS GOING ON IN XYZ TG,DOMINANCE PLANS OR PRODUCT RIVALS,NO MATTER HOW BIG OR HIGH RANKING THE TG,CONTACT ME ASAP!
Before you form the Intelligence Agency,do contact me and form an alliance,beware I've already cut off 2 wanabee Intelligence Agencies.
-Malik

Have over 100,000 ft of bricks manufacturing lots of sites of raw materials like clay,water,and iron ore,and gold.Latest weekly income, 150,000,000.10 immediate trains,fie cargo planes but need more bricks clients.Price is β350/unit of brick.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:07 pm 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

Counter offer!

Play the game as intended and you can easily make hundreds of billions a month if you do it right.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:26 am 

Location: Islamabad,Pakistan sometimes in Lahore & family vacation homee in miami(waterfront property)
BB Retail

IM FINISHING MY NIA.BECAUSE MY FUNDERS HAVE LEFT AND I HAVE GOT 5 TICKETS FROM USA PRODUCTS AS A GIFT.AND I WANT TO START BUILDING EXPANSIONS.
IF ANYONE WANTS ANY QUESTIONS ANSWERED,THE NIA/DIA IS FINISHED AND I CAN TELL YOU NOW.

Have over 100,000 ft of bricks manufacturing lots of sites of raw materials like clay,water,and iron ore,and gold.Latest weekly income, 150,000,000.10 immediate trains,fie cargo planes but need more bricks clients.Price is β350/unit of brick.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:15 am 

User avatarReal Value

I would definitely not be inclined to trust Na-wan with one of my buildings to expand it for me. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:25 am 

BB Retail

I make and sell,no price no trust no predeposit involved

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:09 am 

User avatarLake Tanganyika
Triple Soap Adept
I made 300m while reading this.

Good stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:05 pm 

BB Retail

I must warn that my 2 partners in this agency had restarted ops 6 days ago.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:44 pm 

User avatarLake Tanganyika
Triple Soap Adept
Duly noted.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 am 

User avatarShadow Raven Industries
Accessories Crafter
marka. wrote:
I must warn that my 2 partners in this agency had restarted ops 6 days ago.

Is one of them Paki Tiger? I miss him.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:12 am 

Usa Product
ahaahahahhahaahhaahahahha....u are such a liar......
" 50 Tickets for buying founder status, and I had already spent 150 tickets on it "

I sold you the status, for 2 tickets. Farmers, was in a state of decay after Milk was away. Problem is, better leadership was needed. I will admit, the former owner did a great job at building the group . I really am sorry, for ruining his hard work. I just needed a way out, so I sold the group to you for 2 tickets. Then, you did what I wanted done.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:17 am 

Usa Product
Tanganyika wrote:
I made 300m while reading this.

Good stuff.

ahhhhhhhhhahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahhahahahaahhahahahaahh//////THAT IS SOOOOOO FUNNNNNNYYY
LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF

" Good stuff " ahahaghhahagh...that is soo dang funny...Good stuff,lol.....The space between, fits perfectly....

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:36 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])