Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:01 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:49 am 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

Hello, I don't know if this has been discussed previously. I have been out of the loop for the last 4-5 years. However, I wanted to bring up my humble perspective on the newer layout design and operation for setting up retail stores.

I find this new lay out counter-intuitive in some ways, as well as slower or kind of glitchy.

The old lay out allowed a retailer, manufacturer or R&D operator to set up, adjust and set next action in a blink without having to refresh the page to note if the changes took effect. The ability to float the controls ins't worth it if it comes at the expense of the speed and convenience the old layout provided.

I noted there was a note at the bottom of the page saying the old layout wasn't going to be available for long... Don't know if that message has been there for years. Just in case, Could you devs give the option to players to use either the classic layout or the newer version? Perhaps an option in Controls or Settings? Please.

I am not as active as I used to be, but I gather these small fixes might make it easier for newer players to adjust and adopt the gaming features at a faster rate. IT also eases the learning curve.

Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:24 am 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

After tinkering a bit with the old and new layout I also found out that when using the old layout, I cannot access the 2nd page. When I click on page 2 , it brings me back to the new layout.

Suggested fix:
Ammend page 1 link to point @
https://www.simunomics.com/Retail-View-Old.php?Page=1
Ammend page 2 link to point @
https://www.simunomics.com/Retail-View-Old.php?Page=2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:54 pm 

User avatarIMPOSSIBLE
Abalesk Chamber of Commerce
I am waiting for DEV reply :smile:

It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:01 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])