Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:46 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:21 am 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

Right now, to convert a 1,000,000 sqft retail store, it takes 2500 hours, and 6.5billion.

Can speedy conversion be introduced?

waiting 100+ days for a store to convert is pure torture. Especially when you're on premium. Even factories, farms and RnDs have speed options for conversion.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:17 pm 
Developer

User avatarAllmart
System Company
Assuming a similar level of work on our part, what's a higher priority for you: this or increased flexibility with bonds?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:24 am 

What would increased flexibility with bonds contain?

This

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=10117

?? I haven't read a post about bonds in particular, and I do fail to find them

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:54 am 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
Yes.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:16 am 

You put me in a fix, but then you are human too.

I would request to get the loans/bonds done first. That would make more money available to smaller players, or the lone wolves, who don't trade much with anyone else, and as such are deprived of much needed cash for developing their companies further.

But I would also like more forum members to put in their suggestion, as to what they'd like to see first.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:39 pm 

User avatarWorld Works International

ronak1996 wrote:
You put me in a fix, but then you are human too.

I would request to get the loans/bonds done first. That would make more money available to smaller players, or the lone wolves, who don't trade much with anyone else, and as such are deprived of much needed cash for developing their companies further.

But I would also like more forum members to put in their suggestion, as to what they'd like to see first.

Loans / bonds. Smaller players would benefit. Retail conversion is unmanageable only for the high ranked players, I suppose, and underdogs wouldn't mind this bit of punishment for poor future planning on behalf of the big fish :goofy:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:27 pm 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
This is done, along with a lot of other Construction stuff we think you'll like. It wasn't our intention to prioritize this over bonds, but sometimes things work out in a certain order.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:15 pm 

Thank you very much, the developer team. This new sleuth of construction reforms certainly helps in spurring more business activities.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:10 pm 
Developer

User avatarAllmart
System Company
A little back-room:

I've been wanting for a long time to have Contractors / Construction Companies. Businesses whose job is to work on buildings for other companies, and a special building to support that. For a while I thought conversions might me that role. The release of Paint as a product earlier this year was even done with the idea that it could be a possible input.

But as it turns out there wasn't a way to integrate that I thought was sufficiently fun. It felt like we were making things hard just to find a partner to make them easy again. And I'd rather just have it be easy. So we'll find some other role for Contractors in the future.

Unless something gets in the way, the next addition should be a loan system.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:15 pm 

That is very good, in terms of game progress.

Regarding construction, I think that, the facet of that business isn't really large enough anymore because of reduced player activities, reduced building prices(the caps were very helpful in doing so) and more importantly greatly reduced ticket prices.

So, until there is some sky breaking growth in construction business, then maybe some reforms would be necessary, though right now they seem a waste of your talent and time.

Tip - A really good side feature for construction business to really bloom (if you would really want that to happen) would be a list of players available to all other players who are willing to do construction business. It can be a separate list on the B2B listings, and a player must register himself to be visible to other players at a certain cost (maybe a million bucks a week? because unless a player can throw away such money, in my opinion he isn't ready for construction business, which is pretty cash intensive). This feature wouldn't make things more complex, and just make builders stand out in the B2B listings. (in the builders list, just their company names, with the links no description or anything else.)

It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:46 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])