Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:34 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: A fleeting thought
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:22 am 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

Extra slots, over the standard 50, 80 and 100 for the accounts.

What if we can have more than 100 slots? Of course that would take some money. Plenty of money.

I had this thought long before (maybe 2 years ago), but then it wasn't applicable at all, due to lots of cash flowing around the simu world.

What if we can have more slots, but at an added cost? Every 10 slots, over your allotted slots cost you tickets, as a yearly fee. How about 30 tickets per year?

And then, comes the money part.

For every slot that you own over your allotted number, you pay a tax. Which will be a certain percentage of the land/building value?

So here's an example.

I have 50 slots, and then i rent ten more. Now, those 10 slots will cost me 10 tickets (yikes! that's expensive, but it's only a one time per year cost).

Now comes the tax part. Whatever i construct on the land, factory, farm etc.etc. will cost me 1% of the land/building system value per week.

So, if I make a farm which the system values at 125billion, then every week i have to pay a rent of 1.25billion. And in two long years, you will have paid the value of the farm to the system, by the time which any good business person should have extracted more than 125billion worth of services from that building.

This allows room for more economic activity, with reduced ticket consumption (ofc the ticket usage would be 30 for a standard account to have 80 slots, but it doesn't have the multiple building setting ability of gold accounts) , makes a better money pit and urges the player to sell and build more to keep the building worthwhile for which he has already paid a ticket and will be paying money in rent every week. Also this is supposed to further speed up building movements, because if a player can't sustain-ably have a building over a rented slot he should reduce the worth of that slot by either selling the building to the system, or selling it to other players.

It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:34 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])