Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:38 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Forum rules

New article? Make a new thread with the Title as the subject. Please use constructive feedback on others articles.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:46 am 
Sales Police

User avatarLorrine Enterprises, IMU
City Notable
In the absence of EcoSim Journal Interviewer milkco., Alex Lorrine has stepped in to fill his place while he doesn't have the time to interview. Alex interviewed Product Scramble Event Winner Barbosa Group of Companies.

Alex Lorrine: Did you have a strategy from the beginning of this event?
Barbosa: Of Course. I intended to have many goods in all cities but doing that is extremely taxing as I only focus on one city. So, I changed my strategy from having many products in many cities to All Products in a single City. To be frank, I only submitted products from Bellerive.

Alex Lorrine: Have you won any events before this one?
Barbosa: Never won any. Closest is coming in at Second Place.

Alex Lorrine: Are there any people that you'd like to mention that helped you win?
Barbosa: Yes, Halcon and Sons and Down Under Dealing for providing me some high qa products much needed to get my donation going.

Alex Lorrine: What is the most important thing to remember if you want to win this event?
Barbosa: Don't let the donation stop. If I find someone is actively donating, I will most likely participate and let him donate all the high qa products and I take care the rest.

Alex Lorrine: Do you enjoy these types of events?
Barbosa: Definitely. A bit of strategy, plus willingness to ask for help when needed.

Alex Lorrine: Do you have any advice for new players that have recently joined the game?
Barbosa: Decide early what you want from this game and keep pushing for it.

Alex Lorrine: That's all I have. Anything you'd like to add?
Barbosa: One of my goal is to win an event and that is off my checklist now. Thank you for conducting this interview and my next goal is to be No.1 retailer in Bellerive. Watch this space.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:49 am 

itsc
Coming from you live is mr.Simpson. In abalesk it has been reported that buying meat promotes holy things. Pastor John Nelson has stated that the Abalesk people are now buying meat by the dozens. Since it of course supports holy things. Breaking news, buy meat to support holy things. This is mr.simpson with important news, thanks for reading this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:20 pm 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

Thank you for reviving a 3 year old post. :thumbup:

You win the BUMP of the day.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:37 pm 

User avatarGold Star Assets
Corporate Yacht (40 ft)
Hatuey wrote:
Thank you for reviving a 3 year old post. :thumbup:

You win the BUMP of the day.

Aye, and Simunomics forum troll of the week award... :trophy:

It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:38 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])