Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:23 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Forum rules

New article? Make a new thread with the Title as the subject. Please use constructive feedback on others articles.

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:29 am 

User avatarTutuak Enpresak
Manufacturer
In many cities for many of the companies alike, the cost to produce have hit higher that retail price, causing a loss when sold. For example, I just sold Iron Ore for half the price I paid to make them. There is also another thing to consider; supply and demand. Research has shown that many smaller sales are being robbed of profit by larger sales. This is causing the unwanted sales to float around until someone buys it up. But where is that money when it is needed for more products?

One Logical solution for easy money is to buy tickets with actual money and sell them on the market for cash. This can solve debt no problem. Until the 12th of this month you were able to by trains in a Transport Hub, ship them to a better economy, and sell them for more. Now that this changed, the people that used that as a major profit maker, instead of selling products, are in trouble. This probably is a part in cost inflation, trying to sell products at a too high cost.

The overly priced products are also of concern. If all products are overpriced, companies are forced to pay extra for these supplies, raising the total cost of production. All in all, we all are to blame for this. If we think before we act, we can make profits for everybody. (Even though it's not $800 off one brick)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:55 pm 
EcoSim Editor

User avatarAindala Holdings
Bottled Water Genius
Let me guess... you are making stuff in Canjara?

Give yourself some exposure for your company!

“If I owe you a pound, I have a problem; but if I owe you a million, the problem is yours.”
J. M. Keynes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:36 pm 

User avatarTutuak Enpresak
Manufacturer
Somewhat.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:39 pm 

User avatarReal Value

My view is that profits are huge for retailers, so I really don't see where the problem is. There are some products that are listed for prices that are too high, but there are a lot of products for which prices are very reasonable and retailer profits are extremely attractive still.

Keep in mind, also, many products are not sold on the market and are sold via invoice. If you are a retailer, and you need some products to sell in your stores, and you are willing to sell my brand of products, then I definitely have some inventory that I can sell to you at IMU prices, which should give you very nice margins in either Drakar or Canjara, and probably reasonable margins in Abalesk now as well.

As for Bellerive, well, that is one very negative economy, and it is definitely going to be hard to make any profit on anything selling there right now, but if large retailers work together and coordinate efforts, that city also could become a great profit maker for retailers as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:35 pm 

User avatartabs industries
if any body is looking for reasonable prices on building product and yo require large quantities get in touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just email and we can discuss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:28 am 

ITC
Breaking news! Strange reports are coming from Abalesk. It seems that people consuming meat are being infected with some kind of virus that causes phenomenal behavior. The head officer of the local police station confirmed that Usa Product's meat is turning citizens of Abalesk into zombies. After that the army has taken over the city. All transportations coming or leaving Abalesk have been cancelled out. No one is allowed to enter or leave the city. Citizens of Abalesk that have not been infected are being trasported to special camps within the city. If you live in Abalesk, lock all doors and climb to the roof along with your family. An army helicopter will reach you soon or later.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:31 pm 

User avatarWalblue Co.

:):):)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:58 pm 

User avatarVaculus
kathi wrote:
Breaking news! Strange reports are coming from Abalesk. It seems that people consuming meat are being infected with some kind of virus that causes phenomenal behavior. The head officer of the local police station confirmed that Usa Product's meat is turning citizens of Abalesk into zombies. After that the army has taken over the city. All transportations coming or leaving Abalesk have been cancelled out. No one is allowed to enter or leave the city. Citizens of Abalesk that have not been infected are being trasported to special camps within the city. If you live in Abalesk, lock all doors and climb to the roof along with your family. An army helicopter will reach you soon or later.

This posts reminds me of something.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:00 pm 
EcoSim Editor

User avatarAindala Holdings
Bottled Water Genius
Vaculus wrote:
kathi wrote:

This posts reminds me of something.

:rofl:

Give yourself some exposure for your company!

“If I owe you a pound, I have a problem; but if I owe you a million, the problem is yours.”
J. M. Keynes

It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:23 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])