Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:05 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Forum rules

New article? Make a new thread with the Title as the subject. Please use constructive feedback on others articles.

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:04 am 

User avatarLionstoneProducts

Jahngel Emperio, a member of HELPERS TG, won the December Fireworks Event. I sent the deserving event winner six questions, and I am confident you will be as impressed with the answers from Jahngel Emperio!!

Lionstone: The event featured the donation of fireworks. What is your opinion of the structure of this event?

Jahngel Emperio: Well, first of all it was fun, though not that much of competition since the supply I think is too much..you can buy as many as you want only the limit is the money at hand you can buy sparklers and transport it then convert to a higher tier/level to get more points from it.

Lionstone: What was the most challenging part of the event?

Jahngel Emperio: For the the most challenging part is to know where to move the next product, so what I did was to check the previous event of fireworks and the tips before, then spent around 12 hours finding clues, I got clues from 1,2,3 and for stops, but after that is so hard, good thing is, being in HELPERS TG (the word helpers is really = helping each other) I got the clues from our TG members whom later I will answer in the next question. and the second challenge is, the amount of money I have in hand, having a hard time finding a way how to produce cash to buy fireworks, all in all I bought around 6,811,799,512 fireworks and converted it to waterfall plus I'm short of time, most of my transportation was via cargo plane, spending around 1.7 trillion cash!!! That's enormous but, I said I need to win this one at any cost since this is the first ever event that I joined way back my first day here in simunomics,

Lionstone: Which player was the most helpful during this event?

Jahngel Emperio Well, to mention, there were actually a lot.. One is, johns corporation, when I saw the event, immediately I mailed our founder and officers asking for their blessing to support me and represent HELPERS TG as whole, and immediately I got responses from those people which told me they have no problem and I have their support, by telling this to me, I immediately mobilized my resources and johns giving me the advice on what to do, and well, it's new year in the place where I currently stayed, johns corp took care of submitting all the finished fireworks in behalf of me, without him, maybe I wasn't able to submit it in due time, I'm so thankful for him, next is Rainbow corporation, whom directed me for all the stops of where to bring the fireworks in the proper city to convert it, maybe if without him I wasn't able to finish all the transportation up to water fall. Thank you so much rainbow! Next is CDM Holdings, who sent me some tickets for me to buy more fireworks and for approval of my representation for the whole TG, and those others who helped me produce cash by buying my tickets that I sold, they know who they are and the whole TG as they didn't put so much competition to ensure the landslide victory of HELPERS being in the top list in this event, I thank you all!

Lionstone: Which player was your primary competitor?

Jahngel Emperio: Maybe its lake tang, we all know he is the second on this event next with me, but staying a low profile before that end of the event was my advantage, being so silent and a few minutes before the time ends, as johns and I agreed to submit it for my competitor won't have time to buy or transport more fireworks and submit it, seeing that I have more than a 100 percent than my competitor, to ensure the victory on this event, but so far it was very fun and a bit nervous and let's says anxious?! LOL! If I have enough but in the end we have more than enough

Lionstone: What did you learn during the event?

Jahngel Emperio: Well, the most important thing is, respecting others especially your TG and believing that your TG will help you in anyway to be successful.. Team play is an integral part for the success if ones endeavors without it, for sure you can't be on top and I learned that being in HELPERS TG, the nMe itself is not just a simple name but being true to its name of really helping those guys out there who needs help to grow and enjoy the game together with your TG and partners, no man is an island I say

Lionstone: Do you have any comments?

Jahngel Emperio: Well, I would like to thank the devs for such a wonderful game they made and the vent this season, it was fun and brain squeezing in the sense that everything I did needs to have in depth thinking as first I intend to do it having 100 bill points to submit but as per checking of the fireworks numbers in the market I'm not at ease of it so I tried and tried to increase my fireworks at hand to make sure I'm not that foolish not to win this event. Also I would like to thank everyone who participated the event and I hope they did enjoy the seasons event. I hope that next time, there's more to come for us the players to have fun in this game. Thank you so much TG HELPERS! You truly shines and prove your name!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:11 am 
Sales Police

User avatarLorrine Enterprises, IMU
City Notable
Great article, I love the trade group teamwork. I think it should be published.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:30 am 

User avatarLake Tanganyika
Triple Soap Adept
JCLionstone wrote:
seeing that I have more than a 100 percent than my competitor

I was amazed at the volume of fireworks you put up lol

Glad to see Helpers is still winning almost all of the events :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 am 
EcoSim Editor

User avatarAindala Holdings
Bottled Water Genius
I think it is good too. Just a few punctuation errors in the replies, but nothing big.

I'll publish it.

Give yourself some exposure for your company!

“If I owe you a pound, I have a problem; but if I owe you a million, the problem is yours.”
J. M. Keynes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:17 pm 
Interviewer

User avatarFoodaganza! Inc.
Brainstormer
Publish it after corrections. :smile:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:55 pm 
EcoSim Editor

User avatarAindala Holdings
Bottled Water Genius
Look who's back too!

I've made several corrections, but I've tried not to make bigger changes to the replies.

Give yourself some exposure for your company!

“If I owe you a pound, I have a problem; but if I owe you a million, the problem is yours.”
J. M. Keynes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:22 pm 

User avatarFive Enterprizes
Electronics Adept
The second answer is a bit long? Maybe if it had been split into 2 paragraphs before publishing? Too late now:P

Thar toinn do rainig chugainn,
Fe mhoid bheith saor.
Sean tir ar sinsir feasta
Ni fhagfar fe'n tioran na fe'n trail
Anocht a theam sa bhearna bhaoil,
Le gean ar Ghaeil chun bais no saoil
Le guna screach fe lamhach na bpilear
Seo libh canaidh Amhran na bhFiann.

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.

Five Enterprizes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:36 pm 

User avatarVATSCO International

congrats to Jahngel Emperio , well done Helpers... :clap:

It is currently Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:05 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])