Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:17 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Forum rules

New article? Make a new thread with the Title as the subject. Please use constructive feedback on others articles.

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:58 pm 

User avatarDonna di Ferro

From the desk of the Fair and Glorious Leader of Gruberia, Hans Gruber:

"Yesterday, we started our economic forum to discuss Gruberia's great partnership with the International community. After a series of meetings and reading about each company, the CEO of ZipZoom, Frank Rizzo, had a great idea. We should award the company that does the most to make Gruberia the country we are today.

With that being said, the Great Country of Gruberia hereby honors Frank Rizzo as the Greatest Ally of the Most Beautiful Country of the World. Though it is a surprise that Frank Rizzo is also the President of "Ted's Stuff and Things", and there is no Ted, we value all the Wonderful blankets he provides our very industrious and perfectly Spiritual people.

As part of the award, we invite Mr. Rizzo to stay for many days as our guest to enjoy all that Gruberia has to offer. I'm sure Mr. Rizzo will enjoy the many hiking trails at his disposal. Mr. Rizzo will be happy to know that my armed guards will be happy to accompany him to make sure the very skittish woodland creatures avoid his presence. We will also use this time to strengthen our bonds together.

So has spoken your Fair and Glorious Leader!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:53 pm 

User avatarKvothe
Cleaning Up the Competition: 1st Place
I think Gruberia might be north korea :D

I love reading these things, ZZ is awesome.

I am known by many names and titles. If you ask the patrons in my bar, they shall tell you I am Kote. If you ask my student here, he will tell you I am Reshi. I have traveled the world and gathered such names as Maedre, Dulator, Shadicar, Lightfinger, Sixstring, Kvothe the Bloodless, Kvothe the Arcane, and Kvothe the kingslayer. All of them are true. All of them are hard earned.

Which name will you see?

It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:17 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])