Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:36 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Forum rules

New article? Make a new thread with the Title as the subject. Please use constructive feedback on others articles.

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:20 am 

User avatarCheapmart
If you hadn't read part one or two please read it before you read this one. The Retailers are a big mess. First they copied Synergy's application to get into the tg, then tore apart TSA, then Copied NOT CREATED The Network's websites, last but not least after doing some extensive research we have found out that the retailer's created ads to help the tg make money. A company can advertise on the tg page with the cost of 500-750M weekly. We currently do not know where the money goes, our hypothesis is that it gets donated to the tg. So, it might not be an illegal cash transfer with any company. The funny part is that they stole this idea from another tg named "Starter's Helper's". On their tg page it says that ads are allowed, all you have to do is donate to the tg. Are The Retailer's ever gonna stop?

Secondly, i would like to thank the winner of our tg competition. The winner was "The Network". So Hautey please claim your prize as being founder of this tg. To claim your prize igm cheapmart.

Thirdly, as i was just recently reading the chat i found this;

The Bhullar Empire: oh ****. forgot i had to fix that.
Sonder Moon Inc: LoL. I think I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

H Corparation: To Be Annocen

Looks like another problem in this tg. WOW!

Last but not least, Have you ever wondered how crowded elevator's smell like to midgets? I want to see replies on this question.

EVERYTHING SAID ON THE SIMLINES REPORTS ARE TRUE. IF YOU FIND ANY OTHER EVIDENCE PROVING US WRONG IGM US TODAY, SO WE CAN CHANGE IT.
This has been cheapmart with you "simlines" news report. Tune in with us for tomorrow's report.

Last edited by raheelali on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:22 am 

User avatarCheapmart
He could've just had access to your networks tg website, which contains all links.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:32 am 

User avatarKvothe
Cleaning Up the Competition: 1st Place
:angel:
:pray: :pray: :pray:

I am known by many names and titles. If you ask the patrons in my bar, they shall tell you I am Kote. If you ask my student here, he will tell you I am Reshi. I have traveled the world and gathered such names as Maedre, Dulator, Shadicar, Lightfinger, Sixstring, Kvothe the Bloodless, Kvothe the Arcane, and Kvothe the kingslayer. All of them are true. All of them are hard earned.

Which name will you see?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:09 am 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

I'd like to turn over the tickets to one of the newest members of the network. The tickets can be sent to Axiam Inc

He took it upon himself to make sure the votes were sent in and followed up on the thread.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:19 am 

User avatarCheapmart
ok

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:22 am 

User avatarCheapmart
24 more hours. I will gt the results if im getting a new tab. Can't wait. :pray:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:24 am 

User avatarKvothe
rofl. what contest?

I am known by many names and titles. If you ask the patrons in my bar, they shall tell you I am Kote. If you ask my student here, he will tell you I am Reshi. I have traveled the world and gathered such names as Maedre, Dulator, Shadicar, Lightfinger, Sixstring, Kvothe the Bloodless, Kvothe the Arcane, and Kvothe the kingslayer. All of them are true. All of them are hard earned.

Which name will you see?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:26 am 

User avatarCheapmart
Last contest: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9500

Results: http://www.poll-maker.com/results168661 ... 2F-7#tab-2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:29 am 

User avatarKvothe
ahahaha. That. you should look at the Geographical results. Ahahahah. :D All the votes came in at one time and only from 6 locations.

Which name will you see?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:30 am 

User avatarCheapmart
If you havn't read parts I-III, please read it before you read this one.

Could it get any worse????? :wall: .We have just found out that THe Retailers disconnected their website after they had been caught copying links from "The Network"
Link: http://groupspaces.com/RefrenceLinks/wiki/

This has been cheapmart with your simlines news report

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:33 am 

User avatarKvothe
Kvothe wrote:
realize that not every tiny change needs to be broadcast.
Kvothe wrote:
1) Stop talking.
2) It hasn't been long enough, keep not talking.
3) Time's up, you can talk again. Right? No. Stop talking.

Also, at this point I'd like to think you're spamming the forums. You should keep it all in one thread if you feel the need to continue being annoying.

Which name will you see?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:33 am 

User avatarCheapmart
Cant do anything bout it. My next competetion will be set to 1 vote per ip address.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:34 am 

User avatarCheapmart
Ok thanks for the advice. Ill only do 1 post per day.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:36 am 

User avatarKvothe
I also don't need you to send me an in game mail when you make forum posts. I can see when you make a forum post: the thread's color changes. You need to stop.

Which name will you see?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:40 am 

User avatarKvothe
I can't wait. :crazy:

Which name will you see?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

It is currently Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:36 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])