Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:32 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Forum rules

New article? Make a new thread with the Title as the subject. Please use constructive feedback on others articles.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:13 am 

User avatarMytpen Inc.
Manufacturer
Today a group of start-ups have said that Abalesk's economy is hostile to new companies. The group, which includes Mytpen Inc., Redrock Inc., and Amalgamated Industries. They have said through their own experience that Abalesk's economy heavily leans to older, less innovative companies. We got an interview with CEO of Mytpen Inc., Pernmern.

ES: What does your company do, anyways?
PM: We are a personal electronics company. We are currently working on a line of Cell Phones
ES: How did you notice this trend?
PM: I was buying batteries for our Cell Phone line, when I found out this insane statistic. A line of batteries released by PakiTiger, which with a QA of 3.57, sells for $9,990 a piece, while the AllMart battery line sells for only a couple hundred dollars a piece.
ES: Where else is this noticeable?
PM: If you look at the most recent listings on the market, some are selling for upwards of 400K! Either this is unparalelled inflation, or big companies who couldn't care less can do whatever the f*** the-
<Pernmern is approached by representitive of unnamed corporation>
PM: 5,000,000 bucks? Sure! There is a completeley competetive economy in Abalesk!
<INTERVIEW ENDED>
So there you have it.
(Interview sponsored by Mytpen Inc., Redrock Inc., and amalgamated industries

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:29 am 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

Cant believe pakitiger managed to save up 5m for a bribe. On topic. Market prices are artificial and usually over priced compared to invoice deals

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:46 pm 

User avatarQuilogy Inc.
Decorative Tree
Just my two cents, this is more of a snapshot of the Abalesk marketplace than the actual economy, as enconomic factors in Abalesk have been solid for a while now, as evidenced in the near 50% spike in population at the time of this post.

I would suggest to the companies referenced, to do a couple of things. First, play the game some more, as none those three companies have been in existence for more than a couple of days. (Not that thats a bad thing, by any means.) Secondly, take advantage of those conditions. My company has been eating things up on the Abalesk market in the past couple of weeks. If you can drop some competitively priced goods on the market, I'm sure I and others will happily rewards you with Bucks.

It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:32 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])