Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:42 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Forum rules

This forum is for companies to list what they want to sell. Potential buyers can browse or use the search option.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:19 pm 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
The Business section of the forums has been remade. Instead of listings per city with another cross-city section, we have 2 forums: one for buying and one for selling. Because of this it is important that you name your city when making a listing, so that customers aren't seeking you out in the wrong place.

Vaculus and Alex Lorrine have been appointed Sales Police, with the ability to modify and delete posts in this section. Please respect their instructions on keeping listings informative and polite.

The old forums will remain for a week or two for reference, then will be removed. If you had a post there, please create the information here.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:50 pm 

User avatarVaculus
From 16 of June and on, any thread in the Buy/Sell Listings that is older than 2 months will be deleted without a notice. If you have an old thread you wish to keep, you will have to bump it. And by bump I mean to make a new post that is related to the original subject of the thread. I will not keep around threads that are getting bumped only because people keep spamming or arguing. If a thread is referred to a game account (directly or through profile) that has been inactive for more than a month, or banned, or isn't referred to any account at all, it will be deleted.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:53 pm 

User avatarVaculus
From 1st of July and on, bumping a thread before a full week has passed since the last post will be considered spamming, and will be treated accordingly. By bump I mean a post that has the sole purpose of putting the thread higher on the list, and/or stating that the deal is still on. A post that is made to state a change on the deal will not be considered spam, as long as there is a change on the first post.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:42 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])