Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:57 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 pm 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
We came across a program in Apple's App Store that we could easily configure to work with the Simunomics Forums. It's called "touchBB", and it's free to use. And it allows you to browse Simunomics Forums from an app without going through the Safari browser. (Similar to how Pandora, Twitter, Facebook, etc all have app interfaces.)

After downloading and launching the app, go to "Account" and create an entry for forums.simunomics.com. Then you can go to the forums tab and browse using their interface. I can't say if it's better or worse for anyone, but it does add an extra option for iPhone and iPad users that might be more convenient.

If anyone tries it out please let us know what you think. There's no option yet for Android devices but we'll keep our eyes open.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

It is currently Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:57 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])