Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:01 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Message from the Founder
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:30 pm 
Developer

User avatarAllmart
System Company
Hello and welcome to the Simunomics forums.

We hope you're enjoying the game, and that these message boards provide a place to both learn and share assistance, and also to grow as a community. Here are the members of our staff that you may get to know:

-----------
We currently have one person in this role - Committed. She is the most active member in the forums, and probably your best choice of contacts if anything needs attention. Moderators have no in-game powers, so they may have their own companies present in the game and playing/competing alongside yours.

Game Admin
---------------
A developer with the ability to make internal changes, Game Admins are best contacted through the in-game Feedback Form at the bottom of every page. Infinitive is here representing that role, and will watch or be called in for bugs or technical issues. Although he accepts and reads PMs, the Moderators are still the best choice of contact if you need something.

Lead
-----
Amarsir - That's me. You may not see me present in the forums very often, but I will be following and getting feedback and ideas, all of which are very important to me. I'll especially be looking to the suggestions forum, and am happy to answer questions here - just probably not on an every day basis. You may PM me, but for more urgent issues it would probably be better to contact one of the moderators.

One thing I really want to stress my belief is that games like this are about communities. I'm the lead designer, but this isn't my game anymore, it's yours. I've played games (sadly more than one) where the developers continually sent the message that you only play the way they want you to play. We don't want to be like that. (*) If you can find a way to do something we hadn't thought of, as long as it isn't unhealthy/abusive for the game, we will try to encourage it. Like a true economy, freedom should help this game grow beyond anything originally planned.

And of course, communities are about players getting together. We've created a special section just for player guides. This section is not for everyday posts or questions, but rather is for players who've mastered a section of the game and want to show others the way. Anything you think is worth teaching is a valid subject, even if someone else has already covered it. All we ask is that you try to lay it out nicely, as these guides will be saved, searched, and referenced for years.

Lastly, thanks again for playing. Especially to those who purchase tickets to play - you make this possible, and I hope you feel we're living up to what you deserve.

Amarsir

(*) Please note that there are things we flat-out say "no" to, but only once they've been seriously considered.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:01 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])