Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:05 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:10 pm 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
This is most important after you get a logo but useful any time.

As you may know, the Simunomics game and the Simunomics forums are on different servers in different locations. That's why they require separate registration and logins. However, we now have the ability to Sync the two up. This will
  1. Allow the game to insert your Logo where appropriate. This improves your company identity and helps you stand out.
  2. Let you choose one of the awards your company has earned to be displayed here as an Award Title. This can help add bragging rights or add to the sense of what your company is about.
  3. Create the needed connection to enable future interaction between the game and forums.

Therefore we ask you to please Go to your Options page in the game and select the "Sync with Forum Account" tool. It only takes a moment and will improve both. And you can sync as many times as you like if you decide later to display a different Award.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:05 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])