Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:33 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Happy 2019
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:28 am 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

Hello SIMU world. I just passed by to check the game and forums. Wish you all a happy 2019. It looks like very few of my old team mates still play. I recognized some names popping up here and there but looks like almost everyone has gone their respective ways and are hardly active.

I sadly lack time to even look at myself in the mirror these days. I made great friends while I played, and wish I could have met more of them outside of the game. It is incredible how many smart guys were pooled here over the years playing a browser game. Kudos to the devs for creating the game, and my apologies for throwing some things off balance back in the days. I had a lot of fun with the team (The Network) and while we made some noise, in the end we just wanted to have a fun game. Even if we looked like a mafia. We wanted to get along with everyone, I can promise that much.

To all of those from the network and the friends who were not in it and remember me. I wish you all the best. I won't be coming back around here to play due to my busy life. I will check this post a few times to see who's still around. I now have twin babies, 2 dogs, 7 rabbits, a full time job with overtime, and a beautiful wife that demands more hours out of me than I have available in a day.

I'll always remember my time here and the long chats. These fellas were more than names online for me. I never found friendship like that in other games. I don't know if I will be active in games in the future, but if you were come across any of my name tags shout out and we'll play a round or two together. I might be present in some simulation games, FPS or a combination of both.

In most games I go by:
Tazmanny , Hatuey , Goliath, or Babalao

Cheers and wish you all the best!

2- I was first to break the 100m ft2 manufacturing milestone in 1 account, and now 150m ft2.
3- I founded The Network that dominated and stayed top TG in the game for 1 whole year. - and still is!
4- I was first to profit 55 trillion in 1 week from just 1 product.

Post subject: Re: Happy 2019
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:02 pm 

VENRON INC
Happy new year! We never chatted back in the hayday of Simunomics, I've always been a small lone-wolf company that restarted many times over the years. I did enjoy keeping up with the top player drama both in the game and on the forum, kept things interesting. Now its nearly dead silent with virtually no competition besides Allmart, but I find some enjoyment outside of work in exploring game mechanics, developing spreadsheets, and finally dominating some products :smile:

Enjoy your new family and good luck with everything!

It is currently Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:33 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])