Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:52 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Abalesk: A New Beginning
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:45 am 

User avatarLalo Companies I
Manufacturer
To all the retailers, farmers, manufacturers, raw extractors, and citizens of Abalesk,

As I get ready to uphold my righteous position as the mayor of Abalesk, I have a few goals and ideas in mind that I'd like to share with the citizens of Abalesk. Abalesk, for years and years, has been known for being small, underpopulated, weak, and hard to profit in. Statistically, our retail economy is weak at 91%, our construction economy is right under "good" at 98.7%, and our streets are underpopulated. Therefore, retailers have failed to pay attention to our exuberant city, along with other investors. However, I believe it's time for a change because we are done living our days in a depressed city.

Together, we will work to initiate a change that has never been done by any of my predecessors. Together, we will work to bring the city of Abalesk up to be among the top two cities in Simuland. Together, we will get more retailers, more manufacturers, and more investors to the harbor the streets of Abalesk. However, I need your help, simply more we and less me. Hence, I've set a few simple goals that we will try our best to accomplish during my years of office:

1) Double our population with the efforts of retailing.

2) Expand our retail economy. How? We will help investors and recruit more investors, specifically retailers into our homeland. Hence, I would like to invest and gift 10 tickets, for the sake of cash, to the first five investors that approach me about retailing in Abalesk. The investor must be of a decent level.

3) Reduce Allmart's shares by increasing the share's of our private companies. Our federal government takes up too much of a share in our retail and manufacturing economy, over 60%.

So, to enforce these goals into action I need your assistance in encouraging other companies to invest in our hometown. Individually, I am only one drop, but together we can be as powerful as the ocean and become the next prosperous city. So, let's get to work and build a new city!!!!

- 2 FREE Personalized Webmails with every Domain Purchase
- Unlimited Email forwarders with every Domain Purchase
- Easy to use control panel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:33 am 

User avatarTeleportboy Inc.
Triple Beverages Champion
Beverage is supplied. Been so for 600 days+ :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:19 pm 

User avatarBE Corporation

I've 7.3 m factories there. I guess I'm useless haha
At least my salaries are optimised. That's all xD

Last edited by BE Corporation on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:52 pm 

Manufacturer
BE Corporation wrote:
I've 7.3 m factories there. I guess I'm unuseful haha
At least my salaries are optimised. That's all xD

You're not useless. Every square feet of every store, factory, farm, or raw site counts! Haha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:15 am 

Immortal Investments
Hi Lalo,

I am with you in your efforts of lifting the economy of Abalesk.

I am an Retailer, with approximate retail space of 15M sqft in Abalesk...came back only few days...waiting to kick start retailing...

Let me know if I could be of any help.

Regards,
Immortal Investments

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:42 am 

Manufacturer
To all the retailers, farmers, manufacturers, raw extractors, and citizens of Abalesk,

Our economy is excelling. Our populations are at all time highs and are up 30% from the time of my appointment as the mayor, our retail economy has went up approximately 8%, and Allmart's share has slowly decreased. This only goes to show that our effort are paying off.

However, the past few days, the population has began to level off. The Abalesk Economics Department has predicted for an upcoming minor economic recession. Thus, it is asking for retailers, manufacturers, farmers, and extractors to start retailing and producing, as it is our only hope of fighting off and preventing this upcoming possible recession.

To digress, these past few weeks, the city government has had issues with a few companies, hence it has resulted in a punishment, or what some like to call a ban on a product. We would like to remind our citizens that we have a few laws to ensure the safety of everyone. If there are no rule breakers, there are no bans or company product/building searches. It's as simple as that. The following laws are in effect:
- No intentionally lowering ARP, unless you have dominated that product for more than 14 days.
- No defying orders of any high ranking member of the local government.
- No texting and driving.
- Wear seat-belts at all times when sitting in a car.
- No reselling without the permission of the original seller.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:54 am 

Manufacturer
Dear all citizens of Abalesk,

For everyone in our great nation of Abalesk, there are first steps to be taken, to continually retail and manufacture because it is the only proven way to increase our population. And it is you, the small nations, that can make the biggest impact. Although, the largest companies may own this bright nation, the small ones are the future. And in times of such population droughts, we will seek to work together, in great partnership. Thus, I would like to call upon for a few trade groups to take this responsibility. The Lalo Administration will soon be looking to work with Union, Revolution, and Capital Investment Group to not only bring back our lost population, but to make it larger than it has ever been.

So, here is what we can't do:

- We can't send our buildings to expansions, as we're in a time of dire need.
- We can't work alone, companies must work together to ensure their success.
- We can't leave the game. :)

Here is what we can and must do:

- We must co-operate and form even larger partnerships or join trade groups.
- We must seek to recruit and encourage our companies to invest in Abalesk, the shining city.

In response to the population drought, my administration and I have worked out a new plan that we will initiate to help save this city from the undergoing crisis. The citizens will soon to be notified, upon it's approval from the legislative.

Thank you,

Lalo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:12 pm 

User avatarGems Global

Do we need to start making a plan to deal with retail spending? It's getting pretty bad in our fair city.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:27 pm 

User avatarMinMax
Bug Swatter
Anyone still interested in bringing up Abalesk?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:46 am 

User avatarJohns Corporation
Bed Maker
Rahul A wrote:
Anyone still interested in bringing up Abalesk?

Abalesk is peaking :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

John's corp is dominating the city, making Abalesk Great Again :teach: :teach:

viewtopic.php?f=12&p=80673#p80673
http://helperstg.blogspot.com

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:52 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])