Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:48 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:01 pm 

Cyanide industries
I tried toauction a 491k store and the lowest I can sell it for is 200 bill?! I think this should be changed. Also I can only sell my 1mill sqft stores for 3trill+. These days in this game this should be alot lower.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:47 am 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

If someone has the ambition to own a million sqft store, I think he has to have sufficient infrastructure, supply lines to keep the store working and filled up. That means a large network of buildings (maybe in 700-800k range) and a sufficiently large cash pool.
And 3trillion is pretty much doable. Some people make that much cash in a month or so. (3t in pure profits.)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:29 pm 

User avatarCrownX Enterprises

I don't really think this belongs in Bugs - its probably more like general.

Whether 3t is worth it for a 1msqft store depends on a lot of factors.

1. From the perspective of bonds, 3t would generate (at the current SIR) 3,863,647,662.49 in 21 days. In the same 21 days, a 1msqft store I have in C will generate 32,232,164,221.32. This means my store is 8 times better than bonds.
2. From the perspective of expansion time, building a 1msqft store at 8x speed costs ~394.5b, and takes 260 days. That means the profitability to expand the store (assuming 8x is the most profitable, which is not necessarily true) is around 10b/day, which is something like 6.5 times what my store actually makes in profit. This means it is significantly better to expand my own store than to buy one on the market.

So, for now, players probably just won't buy and sell big buildings from each other - expanding is significantly cheaper.

Also, for the record, I have a 1,090,000sqft store on CC in Canjara, the min price is 1.16t, max 1.82t. I don't know where the 3t came from :). With that price, it is about twice as profitable to expand the store than sell from it, so the overall point remains.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:18 pm 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
We did go through significant testing on the new building prices and solicit player feedback. That thread is here. As you can see, there was a lot of pushback to make the prices even higher.

We targeted such a level such that construction could be profitable, but because it's so much simpler it's probably less so than using the building would be under proper management. We're still gathering data and if profits now don't match the model we used then we can change it. But I think it's fairly reasonable. If you think buildings are being priced too high, you can actually benefit from it by selling them to the system. Something to keep in mind.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:17 pm 

Cyanide industries
Yes I just realized that the systems price is alot higher than it was in the past

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:48 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])