Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:50 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:30 pm 
Developer

User avatarAllmart
System Company
(Just wanted to parallel the old topic now that we actually have player banks.) :cool:

So this ended up taking about 4 months instead of the expected two, because it interacts with so many other systems. It's also risky because so much cash is moving around, so we'll have to watch for both exploits and bugs. But I think it's really good and enabling, and hope it appeals to both those with extra cash and those who want to leverage more than bonds allow.

Next up I would like to boost our # of players, but with that I think it's important to improve the Trade Groups because that kind of player interaction is important to retention. We don't have a lot of schedule time between now and the end of the year, but we're gonna try.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:17 am 

joker20008
Amarsir wrote:
Next up I would like to boost our # of players, but with that I think it's important to improve the Trade Groups because that kind of player interaction is important to retention. We don't have a lot of schedule time between now and the end of the year, but we're gonna try.

2 thumbs up for both of these points. :smile:

Trying out the bank, so far cannot 'give' it money to loan out but maybe that changes once it is built.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:55 pm 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
It does. You can dedicate 10 million per 100ft completed.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:16 am 

Bestbuyever
Amarsir wrote:

Next up I would like to boost our # of players,

Just curious as to what sort of ideas are out there in regards to this? I know at one time there was talk of a server reset - potentially combining cities etc. What sort of ideas are being looked at currently?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:31 am 

joker20008
Why can't I see my own bank (2 different companies)? It is currently not under construction, funded, and there is one company using it. Is there some sort of sizing parameters to match them up?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm 
Developer

User avatarAllmart
System Company
joker20008 wrote:
Why can't I see my own bank (2 different companies)? It is currently not under construction, funded, and there is one company using it. Is there some sort of sizing parameters to match them up?

There is, yes. We don’t show loan offers that are below 10% of a property’s value because we don’t want people to accidentally tie up a :beta: 1 billion property on a :beta: million loan. (This is especially important since loan pools will have leftover cash from prior loans, and it wouldn’t be beneficial to list every loan with only a few bucks left. So if you want to test that your bank is showing, try mortgaging a vacant land or small property.

Beyond that if you think something isn’t showing when it should, use in-game feedback with the bank # and we’ll check it out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:36 am 

joker20008
Amarsir wrote:
There is, yes. We don’t show loan offers that are below 10% of a property’s value because we don’t want people to accidentally tie up a :beta: 1 billion property on a :beta: million loan. (This is especially important since loan pools will have leftover cash from prior loans, and it wouldn’t be beneficial to list every loan with only a few bucks left. So if you want to test that your bank is showing, try mortgaging a vacant land or small property.

Beyond that if you think something isn’t showing when it should, use in-game feedback with the bank # and we’ll check it out.

That makes sense, thank you. I will do some further checking when the opportunity arises. :smile:

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:50 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])