Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:42 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Published patents
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:14 am 

Bestbuyever
Is there (or can there be) a way to delete old patents? I have a good handful of patents that really just need to go to the "junk yard". I was wondering if there is a way to delete them or get rid of them?

Post subject: Re: Published patents
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:25 am 
Developer

User avatarAllmart
System Company
They clear themselves up when they get to 0 and aren't used. We don't have a manual delete for higher levels largely because we are afraid someone would do it accidentally.

It looks like you should have a few that are being removed soon. If they don't go within the week, let us know.

Post subject: Re: Published patents
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:20 am 

joker20008
As a producer of many patents I would also like the option to delete. My list is getting long and they are weeks away from going to 0, some of them are 3 and soon to be 4 generations old. Perhaps an 'Are you sure? You are about to throw away a level x patent.' popup would be enough to over come the accidental problem? Could there be a simple way to notify any possible remaining users that the patent in question is being removed? As a plus what about the possibility of the patent remaining active for a week after verifying the deletion to give the users time to search for another one?

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:42 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])