Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:17 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trade Group Cash
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:03 am 

Bestbuyever
In my trade group there is effectively a savings account for the Trade Group. Right now there is 190 billion in it. I clicked the link "spend trade group cash" out of curiosity to see what that would allow us to do. It appears there is nothing to do and I'm assuming the 190 billion is "trapped". Is it possible to add some features to use that cash? My first thought is to allow a Trade Group to advance city hall. Beyond that I'm not sure what other options would be out there but perhaps tie it into the game through the bank feature somehow. Let me know your thoughts and other suggestions on what the TG cash can and could be used for. This is just the cash in 1 trade group. No idea what is trapped within all of the groups.

Post subject: Re: Trade Group Cash
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:29 pm 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

I think there should be a TG trade request and sell market. If i want something i put up a request in there, regarding the price and quality i am looking for. A TG member sees it and fulfills my request or if he has any variations contacts me.

Similarly a TG chat room. and that chat room must have chat history that is atleast a week long.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:23 pm 
Developer

User avatarAllmart
System Company
We are trying to get a TG update out by this weekend. Relevant features:

• Chat now has a private TG room in addition to the general chat.
  • Your TG’s page includes a listing of chat history for the last 1-2 days so you can see what your friends were up to that you missed.
  • TGs will have a monthly upkeep. The price will be 1 ticket or a cash price equal to 2x the going ticket price. All current TG cash will be applied to pro-rate the group forward, and then TG cash will be abolished. All features like the mailing list will be built in, no individual puchases.
  • Bonus Objectives! (I want a better name for those, but “mission” is already used for individual training missions.) These are a way to get a bonus for all group members by meeting criteria. (Similar to how the Trade Group Olympics operated.) At the moment only one objective exists: Architect. (Construction speed bonus.) We can add more later.
  • Stretch goal: I would like to make the Group Page a good place to find out what other TG members are offering, in terms of bank loans, research licenses, and market listings. I don’t want to hold up the update for that but it shouldn’t be a difficult addition.
  • Optional stretch goal: TG offers can set a “market discount” so that whenever you buy from each other on the market, it’s X% cheaper. (Just a way of letting your TG mates get a better price without using invoices.). I’m not sure if this is something players actually want though, since someone who doesn’t realize might be dismayed to find out they received less money than they expected.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:08 am 

joker20008
Amarsir wrote:
[*]Bonus Objectives! (I want a better name for those, but “mission” is already used for individual training missions.) These are a way to get a bonus for all group members by meeting criteria. (Similar to how the Trade Group Olympics operated.) At the moment only one objective exists: Architect. (Construction speed bonus.) We can add more later.

This is certainly interesting and...difficult. :smile:

There is currently a list of 6 criteria to meet the objective. Do these criteria change for each month? Does the quantity of some of the requirements change based on tg size?

On a side note I can't seem to view other trade group's members anymore from the full listings page.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:35 am 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
Quote:
There is currently a list of 6 criteria to meet the objective. Do these criteria change for each month? Does the quantity of some of the requirements change based on tg size?

That bonus objective will always have the same criteria, unless we change it for balance reasons. They are intentionally meant to be slightly conflicting: some easier for small groups, some easier for large ones. Ditto for big / small companies.

Quote:
On a side note I can't seem to view other trade group's members anymore from the full listings page.

Yes, we need to clean that up. You should (soon) be able to access a truncated version of their Members page, but at the moment can not.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:26 pm 

Bestbuyever
Is it possible to make a link (at least for the officers of a TG) that shows where everyone in the TG ranks for the given goals. This way we can help the people who are holding us back from being able to achieve the goals needed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:00 pm 
Developer

User avatarAllmart
System Company
Bobtep23 wrote:
Is it possible to make a link (at least for the officers of a TG) that shows where everyone in the TG ranks for the given goals. This way we can help the people who are holding us back from being able to achieve the goals needed.

We'll consider it down the road, but we want people to talk to each other and try to direct their own efforts to a goal rather than simply juggle membership.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:18 am 

joker20008
Can monthly upkeep some how be pooled by multiple members?
I find a cash donation double the current rate of tickets a little strange, why would someone pay cash? But if that's the requirement could there be a cash pool to allow group participation in keeping a tg going?
The idea would be the sole purpose of the pool is to earn tg upkeep so when the obligation is met it automatically bought a month of upkeep.

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:17 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])