Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:22 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: A couple of points
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:07 am 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

The game really needs to be realistic

- As I've said preciously, mass production is cheaper. I get the DMR thing, but realistically, you go upto a certain size limit from zero, the production keeps on getting cheaper. after that point, the production expansion in the same facility gets more expensive. Similar for efficiency. Upto a certain limit, the factory gets more efficient. After the limit, the management makes things more inefficient.

- In real world, government employs and spends money on the economy too, not just taking taxes and sitting doing nothing. In the current game scenario, the government takes taxes and that money flashes out of the system. So, companies must keep paying high in order to get people to buy things. Combine it with DMR (useful but the way it is enforced now, totally idiotic) the companies are spending money, and actually losing money. Of course, one company can be profitable, but that profit is somehow coming from the other company.

The above two issues, really really need to be fixed somehow, permanently.\

Meanwhile, I'm playing thesettlersonline, the thing there isn't exaactl an economy simulation, but the economy there is much more representative of the real world than here.

Post subject: Re: A couple of points
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:53 am 

User avatarIMPOSSIBLE
Abalesk Chamber of Commerce
I am also having similar concern.

Do we have any formula to calculate the DMR effect?

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:22 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])