Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:18 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Bittersweet
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:08 am 

joker20008
Foremost, congratulations to Amarsir and Committed on 10 years and still actively developing this game. That is pretty awesome and not many developers can claim that achievement. :dance:
We have shared many conversations regarding the game...the good, the bad, the bugs, new ideas, old ideas, agreements, disagreements, trials and tribulations. It was all great. :smile:

I thought it was somewhat fitting to publicly and formally announce my retirement at this time. Most of The Union has known for a few weeks now and other than tying up some loose ends over the next week or two I have effectively shut down. For those that I don't have contact with on skype or are lesser known within the game I run companies joker20008, Rock & Iron Inc., and The Cleanup Crew. I have no complaints, it was a great run of 4 years.

I wish to thank The Union for all their hard work and loyalty, I believe it will remain a force for many years to come. I would also like to thank all those outside of our TG that I have had business with, much appreciated.

Also again, as can't be said enough, thank you Amarsir and Committed for creating a game I sought for a very long time and for keeping it alive, updated, and challenging.

joker

Post subject: Re: Bittersweet
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:33 pm 

Scane corporation
Thank you joker for help all this 4 years and i hope to you great real career and happy life. Thanks Dave
Murd SCANE

Post subject: Re: Bittersweet
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:54 am 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
Well we're sorry to hear that but you've been a fantastic member and we wish you the best. :drink:

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:18 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])