Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:08 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:51 pm 

User avatarHabars
Oracle of the City
aron wrote:
Quote:
Reseting a server and starting over is not what everyone enjoys.

I understand that. If I was number two or number ten, I'd want to keep going and hope that I'd eventually capture the number one spot. Unfortunately, for the largest company (Pentex), and the starting up companies, the competition isn't there. Competition is fun and what we look for in a game. To me, there's no fun in just building up a large company. The fun lies in building up a larger company than the next guy. Competition Everyone wants to win. And what is there to win in Pentex's case? He's already won. He'd rather win again and again and again...[/i]

At the moment i see a game has a reset time (could be a month, 3 months or a year) i'm out.
I just completely dont like that kinda games.
Just like games where u get to pay more and more taxes (or stuff like that) and in the end u pay more taxes than u can ever make profit, like in Megatycoon.
At that point i'll just leave, knowing i did what i could and cant go any further.
Games with unlimmited ends tend to keep me in the game for a way longer time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 pm 

Oscorp
Guru of the City
e corp wrote:
Sad to see another enterprise leaving.

I understand the boredom, actually I fell in the cycle again. I just do a few click daily. And maybe I don't have much aim for my business. Still I am waiting to see some fresh aim for me. Anyway farewell my friend, wish you good luck in the future.

p.s. You missed me as your competitor I guess :P, but well, I don't actively participate in event so it is not surprising i can rise fast (considering I have only media shop, I cannot participate in this event)

p.p.s. Seems someone has taken my book dominance streak. But I will see if I can do sth to consolidate my rank :)

Sorry for the book dominance thing....
You know what everyone....sometimes some products are just JACKPOT

The day i sold 32000 books....
i got a lot outta it :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:57 pm 

Abbaz wrote:
e corp wrote:
Sad to see another enterprise leaving.

I understand the boredom, actually I fell in the cycle again. I just do a few click daily. And maybe I don't have much aim for my business. Still I am waiting to see some fresh aim for me. Anyway farewell my friend, wish you good luck in the future.

p.s. You missed me as your competitor I guess :P, but well, I don't actively participate in event so it is not surprising i can rise fast (considering I have only media shop, I cannot participate in this event)

p.p.s. Seems someone has taken my book dominance streak. But I will see if I can do sth to consolidate my rank :)

Sorry for the book dominance thing....
You know what everyone....sometimes some products are just JACKPOT

The day i sold 32000 books....
i got a lot outta it :D

It is ok :), at least it tells me once against: hey, check the retail stat!
heard you are leaving, wish you good luck then

My guides(update)
Basic Tips & Land Choice
Megastore

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:06 am 
Developer

User avatarAllmart
System Company
First of all, sorry to see you go. But as Committed said, we do understand that satisfying all the goals while also adding features fast enough for individuals isn't something we can do. You've been a good player and I do hope you'll check us out again down the road.

To the interesting discussion that has developed, here's one considered possibility: create a second server, one that resets every 3-6 months. And at each reset period, we would give the option to A) transfer the company to the permanent server, or B) remain for another reset (keeping tickets and gold status but nothing else.) I don't know if now is the right time for that, but it is a possibility.

(More esoterically, the conversation has given me an idea for a fun game mechanic but I'm not sure if it will work in Simunomics or if it will have to wait for another game someday. And I can't give any more details.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:03 pm 

Oscorp
Guru of the City
:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Post subject: Re: Goodbye - Pentex Out
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:57 am 

User avatarPentex Corporation
Guru of the City
Hi everyone, it's Pentex Corporation again. This was my backup account. Unfortunately I can't login to my old account after receiving the email sent to all players. I tried reseting my password but it seems same email address is tied to both accounts so I could retrieve this one but not my main account. Anything devs could do to help? I really like to check the new features (added since 2008)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:23 pm 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
Pentex, hey!

It should reset the password for both but I will investigate.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:10 pm 

User avatarPentex Corporation
Guru of the City
Thanks, it worked!

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:08 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])