Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:26 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Company Spotlight
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:38 pm 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

Ever since the changes to retail were made, and a huge number of companies went inactive unable to cope with low population, and a new gamestyle, I have noticed that the only company that I ever see in Company Spotlight is the dev's company

Commit To Excellence

I have no problems with you, committed, but I'd rather see a company with whom I can have some business. If you were to do business with the players, I'd be more than delighted to have you on the Company Spotlight indefinitely, but you just steal some really valuable advertising space.

Post subject: Re: Company Spotlight
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:33 pm 

User avatarWorld Works International

ronak1996 wrote:
Ever since the changes to retail were made, and a huge number of companies went inactive unable to cope with low population, and a new gamestyle, I have noticed that the only company that I ever see in Company Spotlight is the dev's company

Commit To Excellence

I have no problems with you, committed, but I'd rather see a company with whom I can have some business. If you were to do business with the players, I'd be more than delighted to have you on the Company Spotlight indefinitely, but you just steal some really valuable advertising space.

That's actually true, I can't remember seeing any other company there. And if nothing else, that spotlight section can even be dumped and the space utilized for other things, perhaps even showing the status of "Apartments" in the Property Summary table :p

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:11 pm 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
You know, I assumed it was just coincidence every time I saw my company there. But seeing your report, I took a look and it turns out there was a little testing line that made it to Live, ensuring that it was only showing Commit to Excellence. Fixed and properly rotating now.

We're open to replacing that spot with something else, but it's a neat way to get names out there (when it's working). And it only shows when there's no event on, because it's replaced with the leaderboard during events.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:25 pm 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

Thank you, saw that.

Thread can be closed now, to prevent any future spam.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:26 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])