Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:39 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:01 pm 

User avatarCaptunie Industries

So I came up with the idea of using this for a class thing where all of us can log on once a day in school and practice a basic idea of business (Business Class). I know there's (I guess not but maybe it is) a rule about people in same place/IP so I'd like an idea if this would be allowed, being so many in one place of course?

(Planning on either making second account to be same level as them, or having to stay out of it, pending on answer to this as well) Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:46 am 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

The developers generally suggest/enforce all accounts from the same IP addresses to be premium ones, if you want to trade between the accounts.

Yes, you can absolutely use this game for a business class, in past I have met many students who were asked to play this game for their business class, one even had to play and find out how this game worked differently than a real world economy. (since then, game mechanisms have been upgraded to simulate the real world to a greater extent).

I think that maybe if you give a list of all the company names that you guys want to create to the devs, and explain it to them, by sending a feedback with the list, you have a very high chance of being exempted from the rule, or some other workaround. (I am assuming this, the devs are really helpful chaps).

Also for a business class, you need to remember these points

- the larger players out here will sometimes help the students by buying things from them at ridiculous prices (i have done this in past, but now price ranges are enforced so this limited to some extent).
- students buy in-game premium currency tickets, and sell those to other players for billions, and then get an A+ grade or some spit.
- rather than the aim of the class being to have the most money, the aim should be to find out the minute differences that a real world economy would have from the simunomics world economy.

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:39 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])