Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:18 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:12 pm 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

Since the retail update, from when the locked sales are affected by daily market upheavals, I was wondering that during a sale if we carry out training when a sale is going on, does the sale get improved(logically it should)?

I have found out that it doesn't.

Anyone else seen this?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:08 pm 

Gupta Enterprises
Hey do you know how to get past a pop up saying:
"You can sell items on the market once you have completed your training missions."
If you believe this message to be in error, please refresh the page and attempt that last action again.

This happens when I try to sell a product in the warehouse.
I am just starting the game and I am on mission 2 that says:
"Open the wholesale market (Departments menu) and buy 1-3 products to sell. You'll want about β10,000 worth per slot.
Any product with a brand can be sold. However, some have easier competition than others depending on what other companies are doing. PHIL (in the Help Center) generates recommendations based on statistics.
At your Megastore (Real Estate menu), start your sale for Quantity and Price. We suggest a price around double what you paid, but you can try different levels to see how quickly it sells.
Start sales on the other 2 slots.
Reward: β 235,000."

What are these training missions it is referring to?
Is it these missions, of so then I am doing them as per the steps.

Please help.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:20 pm 
Developer

User avatarCommit to Excellence
Bellerive Chamber of Commerce
Hi, bondowendoha!

So you're on Training Mission 2. In mission 1 you built a store. Now you need something to use in that store. You are NOT going to sell on the market yet. Just sell in your store.

I see in your Warehouse you have 3 products: Belts, Sheets, and CDs. That's great. :) But you don't sell from the Warehouse - that's only if you wanted to sell to other players. You have to go back to your store.

Go to your Store (click Real Estate on the menu, and then Retail, then click on your store) and from there you can select what you want to sell, as well as set the price. Do that with all 3 and you'll have completed your mission.

I hope that helps. If you like, you can open the Help Center at the bottom of every page in the game and go to the Video Section. There's a walkthrough video that will show you exactly how to do each step.

Please read the rules. Have information? Why not write a guide?

It is currently Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:18 pm (All times are UTC [ DST ])