Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:40 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Forum rules

New article? Make a new thread with the Title as the subject. Please use constructive feedback on others articles.

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: The "Simlines" Tg Scam
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:42 am 

User avatarCheapmart
The "next big thing" is here. Right under the network and synergy we have the retailers. In less than three weeks over 35 members have joined in their will. That is just Cray Cray!! Due to the arising population of this trade group they had to create an application because too many people want to just join. We have stepped aside to interview 2 companies.
The Bhullar Empire: "As a former officer of TSA, I believe The Retailers changed my life. I believe its true motto is 'expect more, pay less'"

The New Hope Foundation: "This tg is one of the best helpful and friendly. This tg is one of the best helpful and friendly. Also hard working and willing to push for their goals."

If you want to be in the simlines or if you have any information that you want to be said in the simlines igm cheapmart.

Last edited by raheelali on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:56 am 

User avatarCheapmart
If you have any news please tell cheapmart. He will put it on the next post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:03 am 

User avatarKvothe
Cleaning Up the Competition: 1st Place
raheelali wrote:
The "next big thing" is here.

Ah, but let us not forget our humble beginnings, where literally anyone who was in chat was told to join your Tg. Not asked or anything. Told. And bribed with money.
raheelali wrote:
Right under the network and synergy we have the retailers.

Positions are bought with money, and only represent how much cash the TG's leaders are willing to spend on being at the top of the list.
raheelali wrote:
In less than three weeks over 35 members have joined in their will.

If someone offered me the amount you offer new players, I'd be down to join too. Also, the blatant theft of one of the legitimately best TG's application. Real winners, are you.
raheelali wrote:
That is just Cray Cray!! Due to the arising population of this trade group they had to create an application because too many people want to just join.

Stole. Not created. Stole. See, stole is when Vyapaar does all the writing, and you take it. Created is when you write it yourself.

Let me use it in a sentence for you. Cheapmart created this lie about his stolen application.
raheelali wrote:
We have stepped aside to interview 2 companies.
The Bhullar Empire: "As a former officer of TSA, I believe The Retailers changed my life. I believe its true motto is 'expect more, pay less'"
ImageHilariously, your TG motto in the game is, "Expect more, play less." Which is exactly what I expect to happen with a cheating liar as the Founder. I enjoy that the TG is "A The Bhullar Empire" foundation. Founded on what, giving away money in violations of the rules? rage quitting? Reneging on virtually every business deal ever? Effectively stealing TheRetailers?

Yes, with leadership such as TBE, I'm very sure members of TheRetailers will "play less" as they wait out the bans issued them upon following their Grorious Reader.

A very stable foundation. Unassailable from all sides.
raheelali wrote:

The New Hope Foundation: "This tg is one of the best helpful and friendly. This tg is one of the best helpful and friendly. Also hard working and willing to push for their goals."
While I can appreciate and respect the candor he has for your group, he's been here less than a month and - to the best of my knowledge - hasn't been in any of the leading TGs.
raheelali wrote:
If you want to be in the simlines or if you have any information that you want to be said in the simlines igm cheapmart.

K.

I am known by many names and titles. If you ask the patrons in my bar, they shall tell you I am Kote. If you ask my student here, he will tell you I am Reshi. I have traveled the world and gathered such names as Maedre, Dulator, Shadicar, Lightfinger, Sixstring, Kvothe the Bloodless, Kvothe the Arcane, and Kvothe the kingslayer. All of them are true. All of them are hard earned.

Which name will you see?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:07 am 

User avatarCheapmart
Kvothe this has nothing to do with me and the tg. I was tolg by this tg to make this report. If you want me to make a report i need you to tell me and you must have 2 sources of evidence like this report had two peeps saying things

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:09 am 

User avatarKvothe
Cleaning Up the Competition: 1st Place
raheelali wrote:
Kvothe this has nothing to do with me and the tg. I was tolg by this tg to make this report. If you want me to make a report i need you to tell me and you must have 2 sources of evidence like this report had two peeps saying things

I understand your intent, but I'm relatively certain that my reply is on point.

I am known by many names and titles. If you ask the patrons in my bar, they shall tell you I am Kote. If you ask my student here, he will tell you I am Reshi. I have traveled the world and gathered such names as Maedre, Dulator, Shadicar, Lightfinger, Sixstring, Kvothe the Bloodless, Kvothe the Arcane, and Kvothe the kingslayer. All of them are true. All of them are hard earned.

Which name will you see?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:11 am 

User avatarCheapmart
If you want to make any bad report about tht tg you can tell me. Ill make a report

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:38 pm 

User avatarCheapmart
If you want to be updated with our daily news posts. I suggets you subscribe to this topic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:41 pm 

User avatarRonak Holdings I

I suggest you better be using Oxford dictionary-cum-thesarus for English grammar and spellings.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:26 pm 

User avatarDonna di Ferro

I have three working hypotheses right now:

1. CM is really young and English is a second language. He is trying to make a splash but doesn't have the maturity to fathom strategy.
2. He is vidham, who took a break and doubled-down on the "not listening to reason" path.
3. He is simply bat-crap crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:30 pm 

User avatarDonna di Ferro

Donna di Ferro wrote:

1. CM is really young and English is a second language. He is trying to make a splash but doesn't have the maturity to fathom strategy.
2. He is vidham, who took a break and doubled-down on the "not listening to reason" path.

#2 seems the least likely.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:55 pm 

User avatarGold Star Assets
Corporate Yacht (40 ft)
Donna di Ferro wrote:
Donna di Ferro wrote:

#2 seems the least likely.

Hilarious...It can't be curtain #3...lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:10 pm 

User avatarCheapmart
I did have a bad start but I'm gonna start fresh now

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:46 pm 

User avatarCheapmart
I'm not vhidan I'm age 34. And Im not crazy. Am married. English is my 2nd language. Occupation is lawyer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:12 pm 

Working Co.
I love how when confronted with undeniable facts and evidence cheapmart doesn't even apologize or attempt to fix the problem. He just brushes it off like it never happened. Who wouldn't want to join a TG where theft, bribery, constant bombardments of messages asking/telling you to join, and numerous other looked down upon strategies are not only used but encouraged?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:31 pm 

User avatarCheapmart
Wokring Co. I am no longer in tht tg. I told you was gonna start fresh. That is what im doing

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:40 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])