Official Forums for the Ultimate Economy Game

Jump to:  
Search for:
The Simunomics Forums require separate registration from the game itself. However, forums and chat use the same registration.

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:21 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])

Forum rules

New article? Make a new thread with the Title as the subject. Please use constructive feedback on others articles.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:39 pm 
Sales Police

User avatarLorrine Enterprises, IMU
City Notable
Today is a big day in Simunomics. As many are aware, the biggest changes in two years are scheduled for today, February 1, 2012. There has been much talk about this update, and many and confused and scared of the effects.

Basically, retail stores will sell twice as much; factory production will be decreased; farms, factories, raw materials, and stores will now have operating costs; raw materials will now use extraction tools, which will account for 75% of the quality(research is other 25%); and prices will jump an expected 400%. For operating costs, farms will cost 5500 per 100ft per day, raw materials cost 7000 per 100ft per day, and factories will be 8750 per 100ft per day. Retail stores have not been announced yet.

The problem is inventory. Retail stores will sell twice as much, and factories will produce less. This causes a problem. Factories will have to be expanded, but at the same time, they are steadily gaining daily costs. As Real Value has calculated and pointed out, factories above 50,000 ft will start to lose profit. Once companies hit 50,000 ft factories, they won't want to expand anymore. However, retailers need that production to fill their big stores. We are at a standstill.

APCE has predicted that, "If this update goes through as described, and is not fixed within a week, many big wholesalers will quit the game, and some may not return. " he said his own company will struggle for supplies, and the current system can not work.

It will be interesting to see the changes the update will bring, and the effects associated with it. Will it cause many players to leave the game?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:42 pm 

User avatarNaush INC
Drakar Mentor
Not really article, as per say.
And I think that the cut of size tax actuall compensates for this so called madscheme, do the math.

-Salaries
-Court
-Group Market
-Parliment
-Weekly contests
-Special auctions for group members
-Group partenership
- 3 tickets a week for officers!~
I make buildings.Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:53 pm 

User avatarReal Value

I did the math. The elimination of size taxes does not even come close to compensating for the losses for large factory owners.

Retailers will do very well under the new system, if they can get enough products to sell, but this is going to be a nightmare for large factory owners.

Perhaps we need to go back to the system of having Allmart sell products freely and having large retailers just buy from Almart again, because this update is going to be a deathblow to large factories and farms.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 pm 

User avatarNaush INC
Drakar Mentor
plus ending dmr, would make the gap of a rich and poor go very high,with size tax already gone

-Salaries
-Court
-Group Market
-Parliment
-Weekly contests
-Special auctions for group members
-Group partenership
- 3 tickets a week for officers!~
I make buildings.Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 am 

User avatarKinabalu
Product Scramble: 3rd Place
i only advice..please look at your own ledger and how it was...dont belive rumos and spectulation....monitor your progress dont depend alone what nostradomus said... its still not 100 % accurate...think about its simunomics people...look around u...i still expanding my property till my ledger show (-) sign and will think what next...

what do u say...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:51 am 

sync
If there is an interview, do it with John Corporation for this win. However, Alex has as much to do with the win as John did, as he was selling products, as was Impossible as well.

I'd be happy with approval of publishng what was written above already, in lieu of a formal interview with anyone.

Our excellent online crack pass4sure will lead you to success in the security plus certification exam. We also offer latest passguide and sterling with 100% success guarantee. Our Palm Beach Atlantic University is rare in IT world.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:26 pm 

User avatarHatuey Enterprise

faarigia wrote:
If there is an interview, do it with John Corporation for this win. However, Alex has as much to do with the win as John did, as he was selling products, as was Impossible as well.

I'd be happy with approval of publishng what was written above already, in lieu of a formal interview with anyone.

Dude - offtopic, and just plain spam. stop reviving old threads with non-related posts please.

It is currently Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:21 am (All times are UTC [ DST ])